pr. Svobody, 28
How long did the long trip by carriage last in far XVIIIth century?..
We invite You to join Mozart during his funny trip to Prague. We’ll add to luggage several favorite melodies, music to dance and premonition of festival — the composer actually goes there to the premiere of his opera «Don Juan». Isn’t it a great chance to spend time unforgettably in common musicianing?
Acquaintance with orchestra musicians and instruments, program that includes the favorite melodies of the Vienna golden classical music, funny tasks and cognitive interesting things about Mozart’s life and times of cultural zenith in the XVIIIth century waits for the youngest audience.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
– Duo for Violin and Viola in G major
– «By tenderness and flattery» from the opera «The Abduction from the Seraglio» (processing for flute and oboe)
– «Voi che sapete» from the «Figaro Wedding» (processing for clarinet and bassoon)
– Overture to the «Figaro Wedding» opera
– Aria Figaro «Non piu andrai», march and finale with 3 acts of the opera «Figaro's Wedding»
– Symphony No. 38 «Prague»
The concept of interactive concert for kids was elaborated by European musicologists Bettina Büttner-Kramer and Lilian Genn for Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra. This musical program gained huge success and was presented by different European orchestras.
Additional 15% discount on Visa Platinum, Visa Infinite and Visa Signature cards.
There is a 30% discount for students, combatants, retirees and people with disabilities. Attention! To purchase a discount ticket, you should use a promo code — discounticket. This ticket is considered valid only if followed by documents certifying your identity and status of the preferential category.
1 / 16